What are your delivery hours?
– Our hours are 4:30pm – 9pm
What does it cost?
– 15% above regular menu price, minimum delivery charge of $5.50.
Do I have to tip the driver?
– Of course you do! Customary is 15-20%
Can I order from restaurants not on the website?
– Yes, but for an additional charge.
What is the minimum order?
How long does it take for delivery?
– It varies from restaurant to delivery location. Typically it is 30-60min.
Is everything on the delivery menu the same as in the restaurant?
– Yes, the menu is the same as if you were dining at the restaurant.
What about drinks?
– We offer Coca Cola products for $1 per can or $5 per 6-pack. *It is illegal for us to deliver alcoholic beverages.
Does Express Restaurant Delivery keep a record of my past orders?
– Currently we do not.
Where do you deliver?
– We deliver nearly all of Hilton Head with a few exceptions. *We do NOT Deliver to Bluffton.
Can I order from different restaurants at the same time?
– Yes you can, but it may extend the delivery time.
How can I get my favorite restaurant on Express Restaurant Delivery?
– Make recommendations to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make a recommendation to your favorite restaurant that they should join our service.
Can I order in advance?
– Sure! You can order hours or days in advance. We will work with you to accommodate your needs.
How do I pay?
– We accept all major credit cards, travelers checks and cash. No personal checks sorry.
Does my food arrive hot?
– Yes! Our drivers all carry the most advanced insulated food delivery bags currently available. We rarely deliver more than one order at a time.
Are your drivers insured?
– All drivers must have current insurance, drivers license and registration.
How will I know if it is your delivery at my door?
– All our cars are marked with Express Restaurant Delivery magnets to insure safety for our customers along with shirts with our logo on them.